So, speaking of running, I ran outside today for the first time since the Hobo Day 5K! It felt great to get outdoors again. I'm looking forward to the St. Paddy's Day 5K. I'm sure you'll have to resort to leaving your poor mother behind in the dust, Marie. I can cheer you on from behind at least! Where are we going to eat afterwards? Oh, that's right--Anne wants to go out drinking some green beer first!
Friday, February 26, 2010
Running...finally!
So, speaking of running, I ran outside today for the first time since the Hobo Day 5K! It felt great to get outdoors again. I'm looking forward to the St. Paddy's Day 5K. I'm sure you'll have to resort to leaving your poor mother behind in the dust, Marie. I can cheer you on from behind at least! Where are we going to eat afterwards? Oh, that's right--Anne wants to go out drinking some green beer first!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ooo...nice pic, Mom! Danielle will be happy with that one. Her new spikes make her look like white lightning! I hate to see what next fall's cross-country season does to them :).
ReplyDeleteI'm excited for the St. Paddy's race, too! It'll be here in no time! And yes, I do want to drink some green beer! Maybe we can find a place that will serve us green beer and corned beef and hash :).
Ha! Mom, I'm just hoping that at the end of the race we can say, "Well, we didn't get last . . . " :)
ReplyDeleteI'm just hoping Anne will be able to toe the start line.
ReplyDeletemehehe
Haha! I'll try to hold off my celebrating until after the race :).
ReplyDelete