Monday, February 1, 2010
February made me Shiver...
This morning, I woke up to this.
You can't see it very well, but tiny, abundant snowflakes are coming down pretty hard. After seeing this, I halfways expected a text from Mom saying that she wasn't having school today, but it apparently wasn't that bad. I started off the morning with a bowl of good ol' Frosted Mini Spooners with a heaping spoonful of flaxseed. Aren't you proud of me, Mom? :)
After class this morning, I went to the Wellness Center to do my run on a treadmill. I'm not a fan of treadmills, and I never will be, but with all the bad weather we've been having, I'm starting to get used to them. Today, I did another 8-miler on the treadmill. I was a little sore from snow football yesterday, which, by the way, was a lot of fun despite the two foot snow and my toes going numb :). We ended up winning our first game thanks to an awesome interception and run by Taber. Our second game we lost 0-21, but we didn't feel too bad because they had played intramural football together this past fall. Also, they had a 300-something pound girl on their team. Taber wanted me to guard her. Hah! Yeah right! Anyways, back to my run, my motivation was a combination of the Food Network and good tunes on my shuffle. Also, Fr. Andrew was running on one of the treadmills next to me, and I wanted to stay on longer than he did. Haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh wow, football in the cold and numb toes . . . the things we do for love!! :)
ReplyDeleteAt least you weren't persuaded to guard the large lady!
Are you sure Taber really likes you? That sounds a little suspicious.
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you're getting your veggies and your variety of color. You're a true nutritionist, Anne!
I don't know if it's a good idea to try to beat the priest. He has more "power" than you where it counts, you know! Your next confession could be a tough one as far as penance goes!