Thursday, February 18, 2010

Phew! Busy week!











I've been pretty darn lax about posting anything on here, but I'm really reaping the benefits of being a subscriber! I love all the updates and pictures! Keep up the good work, girls. :)




Our trip to Pierre was unbelievably dangerous--zero visibility much of the way, but we made it in time to have a couple of drinks and some deep-fried yummies with the hosts (who were very sociable, by the way). The photographer sent a CD of photos from the occasion so I'm including some (I hope-rookie!).

1 comment:

  1. What's up with the woman in the royal blue suit, far right in the top pic? Giantism? Wow. I'm sorry--inappropriate. But really...especially standing next to you! :) Ma, you and Dad look great! I can't sense any nervousness in the one of you at the podium, either! Did Dad happen to video this speech for us?? I hope so!

    ReplyDelete