Dad and I really are the lucky parents! It was so much fun to host Danielle and her buddies Friday night and Saturday morning. What a bunch of nice guys--even though they may have just been humoring us old folks when they laughed at our jokes, etc.! Feel free to bring them to the big city anytime.
The track meet was great entertainment, and I felt like I could yell for the guys who were houseguests without them feeling like, "Who was that old stalker woman yelling for me?!"
Danielle comes home with a third place--AWESOME!!! I can't wait for the next meet!
Haha! They had a great time, too! And I'm sending you their appreciation for the DQ Saturday night! MMMmmm... We had a nice ride home...good conversations, a little tense of the icy roads for a bit, but we made it!Thanks so much Mom and Dad! Hope you make it to Pierre this evening! :) Practice that speech up.
ReplyDelete