Today after my workout, I went grocery shopping :) I love grocery shopping by myself, in the middle of the day, when its not busy. I can just browse and browse! I should have some interesting ingredients to use in the next week or two.
The supper I made tonight was chicken stir fry . . . delish!
Tonight was the DWU vs USF basketball game. D-Dub came away with the win by about ten points, but it was a great game. We got to watch the two Parkston boys, Matt and Dave, work their magic. They both did really well. Matt had 22 points. Dave played almost the whole game which is awesome for a freshman. I don't know what his stats were, but he definitely contributed. Very fun to watch!
The new "Women's Health" came in the the mail today! Yay! I'm going to have to do some reading before bed.
Someone is all ready for bed . . .
Awwww... she couldn't be trying to be cute, could she?! Oh, and I'm Mr. Timmins would have had something to say to you about you know what. He always notices those things!! You'd be on the good end of it of course! :) Glad to hear you're liking the wellness center, though. That makes life a little less stressful when the weather isn't cooperating. So what's the most out-of-the-ordinary thing you bought at the grocery store? I love oddball meals! Right now...I'm eating a sweet potato for lunch. MMMM :)
ReplyDeleteWell, I bought whole avocado. I don't really have any plans for it as of yet, but who doesn't love a good recipe search!? :) Also picked up a can of coconut milk. I actually do have a recipe from Dave and Jenny McCann that calls for coconut cream (I'm guessing its about the same thing). I know its never good to assume these things but . . . anyway, its a thai meal with chicken, rice, some veggies and coconut milk. Should be pretty tasty!
ReplyDelete