The next morning I had class, but I left Marie with my student ID so she hit up the Wellness center for a run on the treadmill. After I got back from class, we went to Cottonwood for lunch--tuna melts and Diet Coke. No meat on Fridays isn't much of a sacrifice :). After a couple hours of eatin' and chattin', Marie headed back home. I had a quiet afternoon and night of homework and Gilmore Girls--it was nice :).
On Saturday, I got up and got a 5-miler in right away. It was a beautiful, peaceful morning so my run was very enjoyable! I then had to work catering from 10am to 3pm.
Saturday night was the formal that the University Program Council put on. Danielle insisted on a picture before Taber and I left. It felt like prom all over again :).
Look at this cute couple! :)
I think these two were going for a GQ pose. They thought they were pretty cool :).

Kelsey and I joined in!
Kelsey and I joined in!
This is Kristine, one of the FOCUS missionaries at the Newman Center. I loved her dress!

The Newman Center crew(minus a few)
The Newman Center crew(minus a few)
The dance was a lot of fun, but after a little while, we needed a little break so we went out to the lobby to play Ninja. I'm really bad at it, but I always enjoy watching(and taking pictures) once I get out :).

Kelsey and I drowning in the guys' suit jackets :)

We had a lot of fun! The night was filled with good food, fun dancing, and great people. All in all, it was a great way to spend a Saturday night.
Kelsey and I drowning in the guys' suit jackets :)
Today, Danielle and I went to the Newman Center women's house for pancakes after church. Oh, FYI, a great way to eat pancakes is to put peanut butter AND maple syrup on them. Yummo! You must try it! :) Then this afternoon, we did an 8-miler. It was a little bit chilly going against the wind(especially for Danielle who forgot to wear gloves--Eeeediot...haha! jk), but all in all, it felt great to get a long run in!
Danielle is at FOCUS upper-room night so I'm home alone. I'm gonna get some studyin' in--I have to catch up on my online class and study for a test in Advanced Nutrition this week(love that class so I don't mind studying). :)
Have a good week everyone and keep up the bloggin'! I love it!
Annie
The formal looks like it was a ton of fun! All the glamour of prom without the high school drama. I'm guessing Taber took the pics of you and Kelsie since it looks like you're both on your knees. :) Your dress looks great, and no hint of a wardrobe malfunction!
ReplyDeleteHaha! Yes, Taber took the pictures. Haha! I guess I never thought about the nearly birds-eye view he has. Not exactly ideal for picture taking :D.
ReplyDeleteIt was all smooth sailing with the dress. Thank goodness! Thanks for getting it to me(along with the accessories and shoes). You're a lifesaver!