Saturday, February 20, 2010

I once was lost but now am found...

I'M BACK! :) I planned on spending the afternoon/day doing homework, but not much has gotten accomplished in that aspect so far. But I do have some pics to show for my absence from the blog at least!
The first ones are from last weekend--a late night Catch Phrase party at our apartment with Chad and Dan a bit "under the influence"...haha. (The girl is Krista Creager, a speedy freshman on the team from Yankton.) I'm sure Dan had some explicit answer conjuring in his mind! :)






Before I left for Lincoln, Marie, Anne, and I went to Bagel Works for supper. It was perfect, only I wish I could've stayed longer. The time we did have together to chat and catch up a bit was wonderful, though!
The meet down in Lincoln was a lot of fun despite a frustrating 800m race complete with plenty of elbows and boxed-in experiences! Kyle and Marshall both had really good races, Kyle in the 5k and Marshy-Cakes in the 3k (he took first!). Ashley Storm also had a great 800 at 2:14! Not bad, eh? Downtown Lincoln and the campus area was really neat! We got to eat lunch and a late supper there. A group of us went to Noodles and Company. It was like 9:30, and we were starving! Yes, I went with the "regular" size bowl instead of the "small" that Mom and I got in Mankato a few weeks ago (thank goodness DQ saved us an hour and 1/2 down the road!). Eddie had to help me finish my mushroom stroganoff, but it was sooo delicious! I didn't get too much sleep on the bus ride back partly due to a couple random "kidney shockers" from Kyle and Eddie in the seat behind us (I was bus buddies with Laura Wolles). Ha...very funny guys! We rolled in around 2:45 or so. Luckily Mr. Beesely had his car parked close to the HPER and was kind enough to give me a ride home!
Notice the banked curves in Marshall's pic? Pretty sweet!













These two--not as innocent as they look!!













Kyle's hiding a huge mouthful of cookie behind that big cheese!






Noodles and Co.--we love you!!:) (Laura, Greg, Lars, & Eddie post-feeding)










1 comment:

  1. I don't know what kind of setting you used on Kyle's 5K picture, but he looks like the 6 Million Dollar Man zooming by the scenery around him! He's going to like that one!

    ReplyDelete