Friday, I made it out for a run in the sloppy streets of Mitchell. I took the pooch with me, which turned out to be a big mistake! We got back to the house, and she was filthy! Happy, but filthy :) I carried her straight into the tub for a much needed bath. It was my first attempt at bathing her by myself, and except for getting myself soaked in the process, I managed okay. Joe was impressed!
The last three days are kind of a blur. Please forgive the lack of detail. I can make some general comments . . . work went well Friday and Saturday nights. I fought off sleep fairly successfully in church Sunday morning. Sunday evening, Joe and Al watched the Vikings game. I went to work . . . I came home . . . I slept :)
Today, Joe had another snow day. After I got up, we lounged, watched TV and . . .
okay, change of plans, forget coffee!
:) SO GOOD!!!
Ooo...sprite zero and pineapple malibu! Sounds like a perfect way to end a crazy, hectic weekend :). Kudos on takin' the McCallister out in the slop. You're such a good mom :). I'm sure she was loving you for it!
ReplyDeleteI like your way of thinking, Marie! Anne might have to make a liquor run--maybe while she's on a run! haha... Cal looks as though something mischievous was about to or just had occurred when you caught her with the camera. :) No doubt some truth to that.
ReplyDelete