Come on Cal . . . hairy no sexy!! :)
Today was one of those days where I was busy all day, but didn't really accomplish much (It happens to the best of us, according to Mom!) Got up around 10 and had some leftover quiche (yes 10!) Went to the hospital this afternoon to take my CPR renewal class. I learned to beware of implanted defibrillators. They're just like the patches or paddles that you see, except under the skin . . . there's a reason they say "clear!" The nurse I was taking the course with got shocked 6 times once while taking care of a patient and is now on heart medication permanently because of it. Yikes!!
Joe and his 8th graders had a home game against Huron today. I attended, but I was no good luck charm. They lost all three games. Mom and Dad came up to the game too, and they stopped over for some chicken tortilla soup afterwards. I love hot soup on a cold day!
No running today, just a little lifting. Anne, you've inspired me, and I will get out in the muck tomorrow, come what may spray up from vehicles passing by!! :)
Oh wow, I didn't realize how dangerous performing CPR could be!
ReplyDeleteBummer about the basketball games. Hopefully they were at least close. Hey, I was gonna ask you, any word on when Joe's team will be playing here in Brookings?
Have a good Friday, and HAPPY RUNNING!! :)
I know I'm late to the dance, but I just had to chime in on that tortilla soup. Marie's being way too humble--it was amazing! You girls are such good cooks despite your maternal genetics! Keep up the good work and don't lose my phone number when you do. :)
ReplyDelete